CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Watch out...

So on Monday we are going to campaign for our favorite candidate and guess what Mia will be wearing?




This shirt!



Check out the gay pride rainbow in the logo : )




Mom are you pimping me out for Obama?




Why Yes I am dear : )




As long as we are both on the same page.




This is a rare occasion, a cat sitting on Mia's lap!



They usually run and hide while she is in the room.



Going in for a kiss



Whatchu talkin' bout?



I know I am cute!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

So, you are for McCain? Just kidding...go Obama!! Love the t-shirt and if I wasn't already planning on voting for Obama Mia would totally sway my vote!

How sweet that kitty is sitting on Mia's lap! I think she/he may have her pinned...it is a big kitty!

Julie P said...

Love the shirt. Wish we had one for Ally to wear on Tuesday! And your cat looks just like our Carl cat. SO cute with Mia

One Busy Momma said...

Love the Shirt!!!!!
Have fun campaining!!!!!!!

Cant believe the cat sat with her like that....good thing you got a picture of it! It may be a while before it happens again! ;)

lovingourtwoguys said...

I LOVE IT!! Mia, it is never too early to become political.

You have to check out our monkey on our blog - great minds think alike, huh??

lovingourtwoguys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dr. Samantha said...

i will sheepishly admit that i have julian trained to say "yucky" when he sees a pic of palin. i'd feel badly about this but my mom had me trained by age 18 months to point and yell "micky mouse" any time i saw an image of nixon- so i'll just call it early b family training.

and then when you ask j who he's voting for he says "mabak omama!" it is so cute.

and girl, your cat is the same size as your daughter...LOL.

Vanessa said...

LOVE the kitty picture!!

Kelly said...

That is one Kickin shirt!!!!!AWESOME!!!!! The cat is JIIIIIINORMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Donna said...

Hehehe - she looks SO stinkin' cute in that shirt!

Aww - the kitty cat loves Mia, too! That's such sweet bonding time!

We miss her! We miss you! I was on here (your site) the other day, and boy - did they spot Mimi in a heart beat!! I had to shut my computer down. AND we called your cell last weekend - twice! They wanted to talk to Mimi!