CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Barack the vote

Am I getting obnoxious with my Obama posts yet? Don't worry it will be over tonight : )

We got up early this morning and voted! It was so liberating to finally get to do it! I can't believe we may have an African American man as our next president I am so excited!! Mia was excited too, well, excited because stickers were being handed out.



Hey, is there something on my face?



Everyone get out and VOTE!!!

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Too cute!!! I'm off to vote as soon as I can get my three up and moving!

Dr. Samantha said...

we're lucky we have mail in ballots so we were done last week. i'm a mess today...but envisioning the newspaper headline tomorros "LANDSLIDE: BARAK"

Kelly said...

Right on!!!!!!!

lovingourtwoguys said...

AMEN, SISTER!! I waited for almost 2 hours to vote - alone with two 2-year-olds...during lunchtime too!! So no excuses! Seriously, though, I was so proud to be voting with my sons! I almost cried thinking of them voting someday.

And then while I was actually voting, they got into a fight in the stroller. So I had to take a break from voting to give hugs. That's a first!

One Busy Momma said...

She's sooo cute!!!
Love your voting stickers!!! ours have such lame ones....

I am soooo excited as I watch these returns coming in!!!!
What a day!!!!

Jill said...

LOVE IT!!!! I also love the pics below of Mia in the Obama shirt with the rainbow. Awesome! I am so proud to be an American today!!! GOBAMA!!!

Julie P said...

Are you as thrilled as us at the results? YEAH for USA