but first how 'bout some Mia cuteness??

getting her picture taken before dance class...

isn't her bite healing so well!

she eats pretty well : )

her grandma sent her some dress up clothes...

she really liked being a princess!

and she was a beautiful princess!
MEET PONGO...
our new dog...
he is a 5 yr old yellow lab...

from animal control...

and a total sweet heart.

He is HUGE!!! sort of like a horse but he is a gentle giant. I can't believe that someone wouldn't want him. The shelter said he was an outside dog, whatever that means, and he it really good with Mia, well, other than his tail wagging hitting her in the head!
8 comments:
yay PONGO i love him!
Mia looks so cute in her dancing outfit! I love her belly and her princess dress! Welcome Pongo I love labs. Mia's face looks really good.
Hugs,
Debbie (Kel's mom, Skylar's Onnie)
I agree with mom, Mia looks adorable and her bite looks fabulous!!!!I love Pongo , what the hell is an "Outside" dog????? Love him I want to cuddle him !
Wow - Mimi is healing so fabulously - that is amazing!
Pongo - I love me some Pongo! He's beautiful!
And could Mimi be any cuter in her dance and princess outfits!?!
Wow! What kind of dance class is Mia in??? She's adorable!
Pongo is a great name and absolutly adorable!!!!!
So glad Mia is healing well! I cant belive how fast and well these little tykes heal!
Mia's face looks awesome....in the first picture you almost forget what happened. She is healing really nicely. Pongo is adorable, when they say he is an outside dog, they probably mean whoever had him left him outside in a dog house. He probably wasn't in doors much.
Congrats on the new addition. Hope this helps the healing process. Yes Mia looks GREAT
Love Mia's dance outfit!! She is just so cute!! I am glad she is healing so well.
Post a Comment