CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

A day late...

and a dollar short : )

I haven't really felt like blogging lately, I don't know why. We have been pretty busy, but if you ask me with what I wouldn't really be able to tell you! We still haven't heard about our license and I called our agency last week and they said we should have it this week and it is now Saturday so maybe next week. We are starting Mia in a swim class next week, which could either turn out to be great or she could totally freak, we will see.

Lately Mia has been a 2 yr old! She is defiant, throws tantrums, whiney, and she is just really a 2 yr old. She will do something bad like throw something or knock her food on the floor when she doen't get her own way and then immediately will say, "I sorry mama I sorry." It isn't all bad and I know she could be worse so I just think my lucky stars some day that she has a good personality to offset all the 2 yr old things she does.

Last week I got together with another mom I met at Mia's music class and we went to this indoor playground. The other mom was going to drive and she has those intergrated car seats so I went to put Mia in her van and she totally FREAKED out! I mean crying and sobbing like I have never seen her do she got so upset I thought she was going to throw up. Finally we decided I would drive, but it was really strange. She loves the other little girl sort of "knew" the other mom so I don't know why she freaked out so bad.


A couple weeks ago we went to visit Jenny's Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Keith or Aunt Bunny and Uncle Teeth as Mia calls them.


Aunt Bunny talking on her princess phone.


Mia hung up on Aunt Bunny.


bye bye


Doesn't she look like she "has things to do" and we are making her pose with Uncle Teeth.

my princess...


jumping!!! I need to figure out my camera and how to get an action shot.



This is Easter morning...


we were telling her that the easter bunny left her an easter basket so she was a little freaked out! She was peeking around looking for the big scary bunny that she saw at the mall. She was sure he was in the house.


Then she saw her Easter basket...


and was so happy she fell on the floor...


and laughed...


laughed...


and even got a stretch in.


Then she got to open all the presents...


I made her wear the bunny ears cuz I thought it was cute : )


Then we went on the hunt for eggs...



and there is a treasure inside!






4 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the pic with Uncle Teeth and Mia having better things to do! I wonder why she freaked out in your friends van???Maybe she was just NOT feeling it ! I don't know.We miss you guys!

One Busy Momma said...

Too cute!!!!!
She looks so happy with her Easter bounty! Although... I would be apprehensive also about the weird bunny being in my house!

Hope swim classes go well!!!!
Cant wait to hear you have your license!!!

Julie P said...

Thanks for sharing. Glad to know all is well. I think its the time of year - Ally has been very 2 lately and we have friends with a daughter the same age and its the same with her too.

Julie P said...

OK OK its been over a month with no new post. How are you guys doing? I hope all is well.