to be a better blogger! We have been busy and I haven't had a lot to blog about.
We got our license for foster care last Thursday so it has been a little over a week and no placement yet, which is okay because we have enough to keep busy. It will happen when it happens and I am sure we will have our hands full.
A little over a month ago my grandpa, who is 92, had a minor stroke and he is ok, but it did affect him so Mia and I have been visiting and helping him every week. She really loves to see Grandpa and loves to spend time with him it is so cute.
Mia has been singing more and more. Sometime at spontaneous times she just breaks out in song and sometimes even dance. She is a really good booty shaker and will sing, "shake your booty, yeah yeah." It's too die for!
She just finished her last swim class last week...did I mention she was taking swim classes? She LOVED them and did so well. She would go under the water when most of the kids wouldn't. After she would go under she would say, "my hair is crazy."

swinging on her swing...

this is the only way she will swing...

sitting on her ladder...

my beautiful girl!

my girl can play soccer even in a dress!

playing in my tulips..

my baby last year in the tulips

where did my baby go??

my happy girl!

such a happy girl....

it's a hard life being 2!

One day Mia decided to wear a headband and it made me so happy!

My two girls being silly, notice Pongo's big head in the bottom of the photo.

Mia in her room wearing her new Matilda Jane dress and carrying her favorite bag!



2 comments:
So glad to hear all is well. Mia looks so grown up! Congrats on the foster care approval.
Oh how I have missed you!!!!Mia looks so big!!!!And could her outfits be any cuter...I am jealous!!! She is such a doll!!! Congrats on the approval I am so pysched for you!!!!
Post a Comment