So every 2 weeks posting isn't really that bad, right?!?
Mia is such a handful these days. She says the funniest things and dances around the house singing and then 3 seconds later is crying about something. She is a drama queen! A couple of weeks ago marked her being home for 2 years. It is so crazy to me because 2 years seems like so long and it seems like just yesterday she wasn't walking or talking. Some days she drives me crazy, wakes me up way too early, and I wouldn't change it for a second. She is my little side kick who constantly makes me laugh and makes every moment worth while. We are so lucky to have her in our life. With all that said, it makes me think her foster mother, Maria, and her birth mother who both don't get to see her grow and I think about how much they much miss her.
On a much lighter note, we went and visited Jenny's dad and went for a ride on the boat.

Posing for one of our many pics while on the boat.


Enjoying the wind in our hair.

Playing in the water at Papa Joe's house.

Pointing at the gross things in the water...like snails, sea weed, and frogs.

She is really sick of me following her around with the camera (I am her paparazzi) so she sometimes makes this faces.

Yes, Pongo is still here! Isn't he cute.
He really wants me play ball ALL THE TIME!!

Our camping trip in the dirty cabin where Jenny had to sweep the bed before we put our sheets on it. Oh and the bed was so hard that I actually checked to be sure it wasn't plywood.

Going on a walk with her walking stick.

Look over there...
while I eat my walking stick...

Just kidding, I am so funny, I wouldn't eat a stick.

my beautiful girls!

here they are again.

hanging out on a log.

Again the face when the paparazzi gets too close.

Can you guess it was the 4th of July?

"Let's go to a party, mama." is what she is saying here. So I bought this awesome (I think so) outfit with shorts, shirt, matching shoes, and bows. Then it was only 70 degrees so we had to change out of the shorts.

This is the only pic I have of her from the party...

This is Katelyn, Jen and Dean's (from Jen, Dean, and Gracie who live in Chicago [a.k.a Chi-town]) neice. She is one and Jen and I thought it would be hilarious if we gave Katelyn a tramp stamp! So we did. It says we the people. At least we are patriotic.
8 comments:
LOL LOVE all the pics but the tramp stamp is AWESOME!!!!!!
ROFL!! The tramp stamp rocks!! Mia is getting more gorgeous by the day!
New header on the blog! It looks great.
Mia is getting so big - how did that happen? Glad you all are having a great summer.
rofl at the tramp stamp. too funny! mia...you get cuter every time i "see" you...how is that possible?
brook
"mommytoEli"
photos are fabulous gwen. and i love the pic of pongo so much.
and rofl me too at the tramp stamp. freaking hilarious.
Great pix...Happy two years home. We just hit two years as well.
take care
ROFL The tramp stamp cracked me up!!!! I am finally coming back from being MIA and cannot BELIEVE how much Mia has grown.
Alright its been a month now. I hope all is well.
Post a Comment