I was tagged by the hilarious Kelly This is her blog www.skyliesmiles.blogspot.com
~The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours
~Post the rules on your blog
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog
~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
#1 I find it disgusting when people clip their fingernails or toenails and I am in the same room. I even find it disgusting when I have to clip my own. Jenny waits for me to leave the room before she does hers. I also find it even more disgusting when people cut them too short and there is no white showing or they talk about how their nails hurt because they are too short. Or when people bite their nails and there is no white showing. All of these things make my stomach hurt and really gross me out. Actually I am starting to make my stomach hurt now just talking about it. (can you tell this is a big phobia of mine? :)
#2 I have road rage. I will admit it. I am the best driver EVER and everyone else is the worst ever. I hate it when people go too slow, too fast, get in my way, don't use their turn signal, ride my ass, and are dumb drivers. Sometimes I say things under my breath sometimes I yell things. I am trying to work on this because I have a baby in the car now, but I still have road rage.
#3 We have 7 cats. Yes 7. I know that is a lot, but I am a sucker for a kitty who needs a home. My house doesn't smell like a litter box and my cats all live inside.
#4 I don't like hunting. Sorry if I offend anyone, but I don't. I think it is mean and I don't like it. I was actually a vegetarian for 10 years, but now I am not, because I am too lazy and it is hard.
#5 I was married (to a boy) for 4 months and Jenny was a brides maid in the wedding. A long story and one I may blog about, but for now I will just be mysterious.
#6 I am going to be 28 at the end of February, but I still think I am 17. I still am amazed when I don't get carded, because I am 17 of course.
#7 Jenny and I quit smoking about 2 mo after Mia came home (we didn't smoke in the house and never smoked around her) I love smoking and wish I could still do it. I know it stinks and is disgusting, but if you have never smoked you don't understand. After a stressful day it is heaven.
I don't "know" 7 people to tag so I am only tagging one : (
Donna
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
I've been tagged!
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh God how I miss smoking, I love smoking I know its a killer but I still love it. I still am addicted I chew Nicorette and have on and off for 2 yes 2 years. I have been known to cheat when drinking but haven't cheasted in over 6 months. I hate hunting , especially deer hunting I don't want some dead animal hanging in my living staring at me and stealing my soul. I am intrigrued by this mysterious marriage and what? your gay. LOL I am kidding.
I meant to say living room
Wow - what a surprise. It was sort of like finding out I suddenly had a English project due! It took me awhile to write my post!!
But I think it's neat to find out even more about our Guatemalan/blogland buddies!!
Love ya!
gwen what a terrible oversight i've had!! instead of bookmarking your site i had your december post bookmarked. been checking back and wondering why you stopped posting- fricking DUH!
just spent half an hour getting caught up. jon is giving me the stink eye so i'll shut down and get ready for our new desk delivery tomorrow. sigh. i hate the stink eye.
your photos are great and i love the cat vomit story. we had a 'shitastrophy' here today. will blog it later this week if i have time.
oh, and the smoking? i quit 15 years ago and even though i now can't stand the smell, wouldn't do it if you paid me...i still miss it. congrats on quitting.
:)
I found your link off of Donna's blog...what an adorable girl!!
Too funny about the nails...I hate that sound, too!! Though, I am one of those who cuts her nails very short!
Congrats on quitting smoking! My mother smoked for 45 years and quit a year ago finally! She still talks about wanting one. It is such a hard habit to break!
I hate hunting too! My friend's husband had a deer head in their house before they got married. Freaked and grossed me out!
Post a Comment