CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nothing new...

We went to lunch with Kristen today and Mia was so good. It is always a crap shoot when we go out to eat . Is she going to be content to sit there and eat french fries or will all the french fries end up on the floor and she will scream? Yes, even my precious Mia can be a bear. Today she was PERFECT! She laughed and flirted with the people around us. She has come such a long way since she has been home. I remember shortly after we got home and we went to eat with some people that Jenny used to work with , Mia was in her highchair and the waitress came over and tried talking to her and she was afraid that the waitress was going to pick her up and she started crying. It was so sad. It was like she was afraid that she was going to take her away from us, like we took her way from Maria. Today, though she smiled at the waitress, tried to hand her her fake credit cards, tried pull the waitress' pens out of her smock and she did her I'm shy and I'm so cute smile to her.

On a side note I thought everyone would love to know that my precious daughter is "playing" in the toilet now. UGH If she sees a toilet she will crawl, or shall I say turbo crawl, over to the toilet and quickly sticks her hand in and splash around. She has even mastered lifting the toliet seat. I guess we will have to go and get some of those toilet locks. Another new thing that she doing is climbing the stairs and she climbs to top in 3 minutes(yes somtimes she gets to the top) and then closes the gate. She then stands at the top of the stairs and yells, almost like"hey I am up here all by myself." Jenny freaks out I let her get all the way up, but she quick!

Also today Mia was playing in her toy tub and she let go, but you know how some kids do it and then don't realize and then grab back on...well not Mia she would let go and look at me like did you see what I just did and get a big smile on her face. She did this like 10 times, but I couldn't get it on camera, but I will try again. She will be walking soon! Watch out world!


Here are some pics from today!





Classic Mia she crinkles her nose when she smiles really big and if she's happy.



She was a dancing queen in this pic thats why it is blurry.


Another crinkle of the nose.



Isn't she beautiful! or maybe I am a little biased...no she is beautiful.



What a beautiful face. Somtimes I can't even stand how beautiful she is!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Yeah - she'll be walking soon, alright!! She's so dang cute! I may take you up on your offer to come visit and play in snow and get me some girl snuggle time!
;-)

Kathy said...

It sounds like you will have a walker very soon! It amazes me how fast they can get up the stairs. The first time John did it, he scared the bejebes out of me when I saw him at the top of the stairs!