CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 08, 2008

FFF

This is a picture shortly after we came home with Mia and it was the first "real" picture where she was smiling. We used it for Welcome Home invitations. Check out those chunky monkey legs!

Tonight is the Addy awards, wish us luck because this is the FIRST time we are leaving Mia! She has been home nearly 8 months, but I am not sure how she is going to handle it. We are leaving her with our friends Jonquil and Scott (they have the 3 yr old and 18 mo old from Guatemala). We see them more than we see anyone else and I think they will be able to distract her. If things don't go well we will only be about 10 minutes away from their house. I will post pics later of us all gussied up!


2 comments:

Kathy said...

That is a precious picture of Mia! Have a great time and good luck to Jenny! Mia will be fine. Leaving them for the first time is really hard!

Kelly said...

She is simply precious!