CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

FFF

Here is my favorite photo. I just had this one posted, but we always comment on how much Mia looks like Boo from Monster's Inc. So I thought I would share. It always helps that I have her hair in pig tails.




So do you see it? or are we just crazy?

7 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG That is so cute, she does look like Boo.

Kathy said...

She does look like Boo! Too Cute!

Dr. Samantha said...

totally see it but Mia is sooooooo much cuter!

Donna said...

YES!!!! OMG - I am so glad you did that!! I kept thinkin' there was something, there was something about her. I love Boo!! and I love Mia!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

okay-long lost dude here-
need to have dinner soon. mj will get a kick out of having dinner with boo from monster inc!

Michelle Smiles said...

It is amazing how many Guat tots look like Boo with the pigtails in - but Mia definitely does.

Tara said...

LOL! We say the same thing about Devon! In fact, the 1st time I put her hair in piggies, my son called her Boo. Monsters, Inc is his #1 Fav :) She is too darn cute!