Where have I been? I am sure inquiring minds want to know where I have been lately, why haven't I been blogging, why haven't I been commenting on your blogs, and where are new pictures of Mia? I know you ALL (all 3 of you) of you must be on pins and needles to see where I have been and what Miss Mia has been up to lately. Well Miss Mia, Jenny, and I have had an important visitor and it wasn't Aunt Flo it was Jen. Not to be confused with Jenny, but Jen from Jen, Dean and Gracie. Jen is one of our (if not the most) dearest friends and her and her family lives in Chicago. They moved away for culture or something. We don't get to see them as often as we would like, but we see each other a few times a year. We even rent a house in the summer with them. Well Jen was visiting family in Michigan and had this week she had off of work so she stayed three fun filled nights with us. When she is around laughter in contagious and fun in inevitable. Here are some old pictures of fun times. Jen if you are reading this we already miss you!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Inquiring minds...
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Gwen - thank God you posted, I was getting ready to call in Missing persons! ;-)
Glad you had fun! Visitors are always cool and welcomed in our home, too (hint! hint!).
Cool pics! cool glasses!
And do you guys actually call Mia, "Boo" - I think I may hafta from now on...I can't stop the corralation now!
So glad all is well! Nice shades! Sounds like you had a fun visit and your friends' daughter is a cutie!
gracie is gorgeous.
and i think that aunt flo wasn't visiting you because she is visiting me WAY too often lately. i'll send her your way if i can get her out of my fricking house.
Post a Comment