Yes I said it's Valentime's Day! We had music class today and the instructor said, "look she's in her Valentime's Day outfit." Yes Valentime's Day. Sigh. I hate it when people say Valentime's Day! IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE WITH A "N" NOT A "M"! Ok I am done yelling about it. So sorry blogging world (all 3 or 4 people who read this) if you are mistaken and have been using the wrong word your whole entire life then everyone has been making fun of you behind your backs, but you were wrong and I am right!
So music class went pretty well. Rosa and Mia were standing in class between songs and activities and I said, "Mia why don't you give Rosa a kiss." Rosa leaned in and Mia and Rosa kissed! It was SO cute!!! Of course they hit heads and almost fell over, but they kissed and it was really cute to see! Jonquil said that Rosa and Mia played really well together last Friday. I think they are going to be great friends.
Here are some pictures from today with Mia in her Valentime's day outfit.

Full view of the Valentine's Day outfit!

Cute look!

She was so sad this morning.

See so sad. This is her fake hold me cry.

Bouncy, Bouncy, and let me OUT!

This is the escape artist at work. Step 1.

Push, Push, Push that Gate. Escape Step 2.

And Step 3. The GREAT Escape. Off she goes.

We went out to get lunch today and Mia fell asleep on the way home. She NEVER falls asleep in the car. This is what happens if she goes to sleep at 9:45 , which made me miss American Idol, and not make me happy, and then gets up at 5:45. Did I mention I missed American Idol and was not happy.

She sleeps a lot with her eyes half open and it's creepy!

Still sleeping and I'm still taking pictures of her sleeping.

I put her in her highchair thinking she would wake up and would eat. She didn't wake up, I even put her bib on and she still didn't wake up. I guess making mom miss American Idol makes a girl sleepy. Ok, did I mention I didn't get to watch American Idol. No I am not obsessed, but my life is complete now that American Idol is on and last night it wasn't complete. That's all.
4 comments:
Hey, did you see American Idol last night? It was great!! Just kidding...I too have a night owl so I didn't watch anything!
Wow, that instructor doesn't sound like the brightest bulb! Mia looks adorable in her Valentine's outfit!
And how smart is she to make the great escape!
She is so cute! Happy VALENTIME'S...urrrrg I can stand that either. Skylar sleeps with her eyes half open like that too,its really creepy.I love her outfit.
happy valentimes day? i don't even think i have heard anyone say that. of course now that you've pointed it out i'll have another reason to hate the annoying masses.LOL.
love the sleeping in the high chair photo. sorry about idol. you have tivo, right?
Love the ValenTIMES Day outfit! Adore the picture of her sitting on the floor sad, her eyes are so hypnotisizing! Love her fake hold me look - what a personality!!
Post a Comment