they make them cute so when we have bad mama nights we still love them to bits...
Too cute picture of Mia. I hope you had a nice glass of wine to help with your bad day. Maybe it is the winter and being cooped up that is making them stinkers lately! Hope today is a better day!!
I love her!!!!
So sorry you had a mean mommy night. I have a lot of those, too! And I love the post about her name! Love her name...love her!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
they make them cute so when we have bad mama nights we still love them to bits...
Too cute picture of Mia. I hope you had a nice glass of wine to help with your bad day. Maybe it is the winter and being cooped up that is making them stinkers lately! Hope today is a better day!!
I love her!!!!
So sorry you had a mean mommy night. I have a lot of those, too!
And I love the post about her name! Love her name...love her!
Post a Comment