I finally have some pictures. I decided to stop being lazy and get my blogging work done!

We decided to get Mia a potty chair. I know you are all thinking she is only 17 months old, are you crazy? I need her to have something to entertain her while i go to the bathroom besides tearing up the toilet paper. So now I put her on her potty and she "reads". This is her trying it out for the first time.

Before Jen came over (from Jen, Dean and Gracie) we had to clean a little. So I was folding laundry and Mia was "helping. I use the term "helping" VERY loosely, because it is more like taking all my nicely folded clothes and throwing them onto the floor in a big pile. So anyway, she was trying to put my t-shirt on so I decided to put it on her and she wore it the whole day. Then I put the apron on her that I got with her play cleaning kit, it says I love cleaning. Check her out I finally got a picture of her standing independently.

Then we put the dogs bandanna on her. Doesn't she look like one of the dwarfs!?!

This is her gangsta look. I think she is trying to look hard!
4 comments:
brilliant and fab idea...the potty in the bathroom. i'm on it!
just read recently too that boys trained to pee standing up learn faster than boys trained to pee sitting down. i have to say i think i will draw the line at a plastic urinal.
It is a good idea to get her used to the potty. John is currently using his as a step stool. Love Mia's gangsta look! She is so cute!!
Love the gansta look! That's priceless!! And nwhat are you a size 0? That shirt can't be big enugh for you! I'm SO jealous!
hmmm, A&L throw the decorative rocks from the candlescape down the floor vent, wave the longstem silk flowers like flags, shred the toilet paper and tear up the magazines, maybe we should get potties, too!!
I am loving the gangsta look, and the one standing by the couch is darling. She looks like a cleaning machine !!!!
Post a Comment