CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

they say it's your...

BIRTHDAY!!!

So today I am a whole 28! I was going to write a long post, but American Idol is on and then Lost is on so I am opting out of writing anything long and meaningful. It is my birthday and I can do what I want right?

Maybe I will write some things that I am thankful for this birthday...

1. I have my baby girl home and in my arms.

2. Jenny won a gold Addie!!! this February.

3. We have a new Ebay business and are making lots and lots of money.

4. We are getting lots and lots of money back on our taxes

5. We get to pay off our ENORMOUS credit card debts because of #3 and #4.

6. My kitty who I thought was sick isn't really sick. He just wanted to see if I would spend the $300+ seeing what is wrong with him. Did I mention there is nothing wrong with him, a good thing, but I wish I would have known before the $300.

7. We starting getting involved with Mayan Families and are sponsoring a wonderful girl and we are hoping to help her family with many things for many years.

8. Jenny - she puts up with a lot of crap from me. I am bossy, demanding, and I spend a lot of money even when I shouldn't and she still loves me.

9. My friends. Both blogging and not blogging.

10. My red hair. I know vein, but my mom always said that I would love it some day and I am finally there.

11. President Bush is FINAlLY getting the hell out of office.

12. That American Idol is back on.

13. My baby girl - is happy and well adjusted.

14. I get to eat YUMMY Chinese food this Saturday. OK I am getting desperate, but I LOVE this Chinese food restaurant

15. I get to see my daughter dance A LOT.

16. Mia is now saying mama all the time and it is SO cute!

17. I never have to work at a stupid job with a stupid boss, because I am a stay at home mom, which is my dream job.

18. Seeing the world through Mia's eyes and seeing her discovering new things.

19. I NEVER have to hear another "State of the Union address" from Bush.

20. Mia's wonderful foster mom, Maria, who took such good care of her for the first 9 months and loved her so much.

21. Jose Juan is going to have a loving home even if it isn't with us.

22. Jenny says we get to adopt another baby soon. Ok she didn't say soon, but I just threw that in there.

23. My new DVR. This deserves its own post, but I am VERY thankful for it.

24. Breyer's Chocolate Ice Cream it's delicious.

25. My litter maids that clean the litter boxes for me.

26. The cleaning lady that cleans my house every other week for me.

27. My trailblazer with the DVD player in the back so Miss Mia can watch her video's.

28. Everyone being happy and healthy.

OK that is it. Some of those were a stretch, but I had to do 28 of them so that is A LOT.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Can I get a loan since your max'in and relax'in.LOL Just kidd'inI hope you enjoyed Idol and eat lots and lots of chinese food and choco ice cream for me !!

Dr. Samantha said...

happy birthday. i am glad i am not making a list because i'd have to come up with a hell of a lot more than 28 things to be thankful for!

that said, love it that we're thankful for so many of the same things. here's to sooner rather than later to later for W.

what's up with the ebay business? curious minds want to know!

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday!!! Great list! Chinese food sounds good...enjoy! Tell us more about the ebay business. I am guessing you didn't vote for Bush!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday! I like your list...I'll need to do one for myself in June. I'll be able to steal about 75% of the things off of your list, though!
Ditto here on curiosity about the ebay business - what's the scoop?

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Our birthdays are just a few days apart (and Kemry's and Mia's are the same day! cool). I love your list...what a great idea! Mia is a DOLL and is growing so fast! I am happy to have found your blog. I will put it in my favs for I don't forget to check it now! :) And WTG on the hoppin business!

- Kelly
(Cashcrew from a.com)