So I have some sad news. We finally got a hold of Guillermo and he said that Jose Juan is not available for adoption. I guess that means that he already has a family. We got word through Benjamin that there was someone who was thinking about adopting him and Maria said that they were okay, but she wanted us to adopt him. I am really sad about this and I know that he will be loved and taken care of, but not by me and I guess that is the way it is suppose to be. I just hope whoever these people are will give Maria updates and send pictures to her. It really means a lot to her. I don't know what else to say....I'm sad. In a way though I feel a sense of relief because now I am not stressing that he will not have a home and trying to come up with the money. I was really stressing about the money thing and whether or not we would actually be able to adopt him through Guillermo. So I sit here a bit relieved and really sad with a bloody mary and my cat. He will forever be a part of our family and in our hearts.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Everything happens for a reason,
it may not make sense now but maybe one day it will. Hugs
I am so sorry. But thankful that he will have a home. Keep saving and your next little one will find you when the time is right!
;-( Oh, I'm so sorry. I know your heart is heavy. ;-( ((hugs))
If I lived closer, I'd join you with a bloody mary, too.
As always, you're quite the blogger and I have to play catych-up, so...Great Gussy'd up pictures. And I, too worry that we are all too attached, but....life moves on. ;-)
Post a Comment