for my years of being a stinky person who didn't even know how stinky I was and that I may have been making you stinky. We went to a birthday party at a bowling alley and people were smoking. Every time we walked past someone who was smoking I nearly lost my breath. By the time the party was done the smoke had made its way into our hair, clothes, gave me a headache, and made my throat feel scratchy. As soon as we exited the bowling alley and got to fresh air I could breath again, but we all stunk so bad. We all went home and took a shower. Yes we had Mia with us and I will never expose her to that again. So the next person who has a birthday party at a bowling alley I will have to say that we can't make it and just send a gift. I am sure that someone will think I am overprotective or that I don't care about their kids birthday party, but I just won't do it.
Anyway, Mia still thinks that the day starts at 3, 4 or 5 a.m. and I (we) are so tired of it. I think that she is still teething, but I am afraid that we are getting into a habit of getting up at crazy time to play!

We had a warm day and we decided to take Mia out for a walk with the dog. We got her all dressed up in this coat that someone bought for her, but I don't think she like it!
Anyway, Mia still thinks that the day starts at 3, 4 or 5 a.m. and I (we) are so tired of it. I think that she is still teething, but I am afraid that we are getting into a habit of getting up at crazy time to play!

We had a warm day and we decided to take Mia out for a walk with the dog. We got her all dressed up in this coat that someone bought for her, but I don't think she like it!


4 comments:
I know it reaks doesn't it and your throat is phlegm-y for days but I still do miss it. If I am around it I have to caome home and shower. When we go to GG's its like we are a traveling stink bomb, its horrible! Anyway enouh about that... MIA'S COAT IS FREAKIN' ADORABLE!!!!!!
Cute spring coat!! Mia looks adorable! Sorry Mia is still being an early riser. I agree about the smoke smell. I am so glad my mother quit...I don't miss leaving her house stinky.
omg the nose pinching thing is so cute. what's up with that?
and yuk on the bowling alley.
Isn't that wierd? I never "smelled" smoke when I was smoking, now I can't stand it either!
LOVE Mia all up in your hair and nose! And don't worry, she'll "want" you again...I think it goes in cycles. ;-) Tell Jenny to enjoy now. tee hee hee
Are you guys planning for November? I need to send you an e-mail.
Post a Comment