


These are pics of our visit trip when Miss Mia was only 4 months old. She was so sweet. These sleepy time pictures are because Miss Mia has decided that she (and I) don't need to sleep anymore. She thinks her new wake up time is 3 am, 4 am, and if I am lucky 5 am. She is teething, but seriously!!! I think she is getting 3 or 4 teeth in so I don't totally blame her, but I am tired.
3 comments:
How precious!! Mia looked so tiny! I love that you can't seem to take your eyes off of her in the pics. The pictures of my mother and John from my visit trip are the same way. We are just looking at him in awe!! Still are!!
Poor Mia and poor Mommy!! I hope those teeth come in soon and you both get back to a normal sleep schedule! Being tired is the worst.
WOW! That's adorable! I can "see" Mia in those pictures. How precious!!
;-( sorry on the no-sleepy!
OMG what a doll baby!!! I am sorry to hear about Mia's teeth that really sucks for her. Hang in there she's bound to stay asleep sometime...right?
Post a Comment