CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Is Paula drunk?

First things first....Is or has Paula been drunk on American Idol? Are we the only ones who see it? The woman can't even put a full sentence together. She is so strange. I have proof of her drunkeness on my DVR for anyone who doesn't believe me.

OK I have finally got blogger to upload my pictures! Thank goodness I thought I would never be able to post pictures again.

Not a lot going on here. We are just waiting for spring to get here so we can play outside and Mia can wear some of her new summer clothes.

Ok so my little girl is FINALLY walking. She still crawls sometimes, but she is mostly walking. She will be 18 months old on the 19th so it is about time she has gotten off her butt and started walking! I posted some picture for proof!



Look at my big girl walking AND eating a donut!



WE were having a fashion show with Mia's new dress and check her out - she is walking!



Can you see the scratch on her nose? Poor baby.



Does this cat look annoyed? Is she playing with a ball?



This is why she looks annoyed. A baby girl is throwing the ball at her!



Still annoying the cat.

At the play area at the mall



Going in for the kiss.



Planting the kiss on the poor unsuspecting sleeping bunny.



Getting ready to come down the slide.



Look at the cute little butt coming down the slide.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Mia Butt is as cute as Skylie Butt, I love it!!Your mall area looks rock'in. How cute is she with her dress on modeling as she walks!!!!

Paula is such a drunk or stoner We can't decide. We were talking about how she was so nice to everyone but then the girl sang * Days a Week in country and DAM Paula got mean...whatever she is on was wearing off at the end of the hour LOL

Kathy said...

Yay Mia! Congrats on the walking! I love her little summer dress. Too cute. Spring/summer better get here soon or I will just keep buying John more clothes for summer. I have 2 drawers full already.

What a cool mall area!! Our malls have nothing like that at all. I love her coming down the slide!

Yes, that cat does look annoyed. I guess it didn't want to play catch! Is that where Mia got her scratch?

Donna said...

Yay Mia!!! What a cute little walker she makes....and is it just me or does she look like she's quite the active on-the-go little one!?!

LOVE the modeling - ya know I'm a fan! That dress is precious!

Poor kitty, kitty!

;-)

Becca said...

The pic of Mia kissing the bunny is too cute - and you've got your hands full now that she's walking!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

what the hell is it with kids throwing balls at cats? it's insane. julian has also started standing on the cat's tail and looking at us, "who me? i'm not hitting her, am i?"

as for paula? i'm guessing some kind of pain killer...

-samantha