CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

FFF and some other things

First things first FFF since I don't follow the themes, because I am a rebel here is my FFF!



These are obviously from Halloween. We don't normally put Mia in lion costumes! I wanted her to be a lion, because at the time the one of the only things she could say was ROAR.



She was just getting over having a double ear infection and doesn't look very happy! Also my nose looks huge, I didn't know that I had a big nose until I was 21 or so and then I saw my profile in a video and then I realized that I had/have a fairly large nose! Oh well, I guess.



I got Mia a nightgown and with the warm weather I got to put her in it. Isn't she adorable.



Here she is asking me to hold her, which I did of course.



Remember she likes to play on the stoop. I was cooking dinner and I gave her 1/2 of a red skin potato and she played with that and a metal picture holder thingy for about an hour.



Still playing with the potato. If only we all were entertained by such simple things, life would be grand, wouldn't it?!?



Mia got a little dirty playing outside.



Not only did she get dirty, but she ate the dirt.



6 comments:

Donna said...

Okay, dirt!?! She's SO going to fit in here! LOL

I love the ROAR costume, very cute. But I adore her nightgown!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

OMG !!!!! I cannot believe you let her get dirty I am sooooooo proud! I wish I could play with a potatoe and a picframe thingy for an hour and a half...shooooot Sky was a lion on her first Halloween home , Mia looks adorable AS ALWAYS! Love her new nightgown !

Dena said...

Precious!

Kathy said...

Mia is an adorable lion. John had the same costume for Halloween but refused to wear it on Halloween. Stinker!

Her nightgown is so cute! Love the dirt pictures. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Awwww I love your FFF! She was so cute as a lion!! And Mia covered in dirt (and eating it) reminds me all too well of my little grimey girl (I should say GIRLS because all my girls love dirt lol). She is so cute. The nightgown is sooo stinkin cute!