CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Water Fun!

This weekend we had some really good weather and on Monday it was in the high 70's. We put Mia in her bathing suit and water in her water table. She had so much fun! She just loves to play in water - or maybe drink it!




We let Jenny sleep in and went to Walmart(s) and got some things for fruit salad and some other yummy stuff. This is another purchase from Matilda Jane.....



the back view and Mia helping me make the fruit salad.



this is a girl who LOVES her water table.



see how much I love it



it makes me scream



because I can play in the water



and it's fun!

8 comments:

Tara said...

Fun!!! Can you send some of that Motor City warm weather to Cleveland. It was cooooooold here today! Mia is ADORABLE in that dress :) I don't think we are going to Guatoberfest this year because that is a big drive for us and we will doing that drive in August.

Anonymous said...

She is just the CUTEST little spitfire. I can only imagine how FUN she is!! (P.S. I am LOVING the "Wal-MartS" reference.)

Jules

Kathy said...

Love Mia's dress!! She looks so cute! And she looks like she had a blast with the water table.

Julie P said...

Ok who in your family calls it Wallmarts? We have a HUGE joke in our family b/c my dad and mom call it Wallmarts and it drives Becky and my sister in law absolutely CRAZY.
Enough of my rant and lol
Mia is adorable in her new dress, and the water table is super cool, how neat that she loves it so much she screams!

Kelly said...

YAY WATER !!!!!! Lov'in the Matilda Ware's...TOO CUTE!!!! She is so excited I can just hear her squealing !!!! I hate to admit I like trips to Walmart(s) LOL

Donna said...

Hi stranger!! I am LOVIN' the new outfits!! Of course, she's the perfect model! and that bathing suit is too precious!

(P.S. Aren't those horses neat? There's tons of them, too. just hanging/wandering around.)

Anonymous said...

FRUIT SALAD - YUMMY YUMMY!!! I love Mia's dress!!!! And her polkadot bathing suit - ADORABLE!

One Busy Momma said...

Yea for warm MI weather!!!!

That water table looks fun!
Has she tried to get in the water table yet???

She's just too cute!