I have been such a bad blogger lately! We have been busy with lots of fun things. During the week we have been swimming and playing outside so that doesn't leave much time for blogging. This weekend we could actually leave the house, because we were disease free!!!! So on Saturday we went to Jill's we were suppose to go to the beach, but it rained all day so we just hung out and the girls all played. Her girls are 7 and 10 and we just love them. They are so good with Mia.
Today I woke up (my day to sleep in) and Jenny said we are going to get new carpet today. I said, "ok, but I want a new kitchen floor." So we went to the carpet store and picked it out and I can't wait for it to be installed! I told Jenny we could spend the money on a vacation or on the carpet and kitchen floor and we decided that it would be better spent on the house.....not as much fun though.

These pics are from after the art fair. Here Mia is doing her favorite thing, blowing the dandelions.

What a cute face!

Mia with Kayla and Kyleigh

Kyleigh trying to be SO patient while Mia plays with her photo album.

Mia watching Kayla play with her doll.

Here let me help you.

Watching Kyleigh do some cheers.

Trying to get a pic of all three of them was difficult!
Aren't they beautiful girls!!!

Playing a game of fishin'

Kyleigh feeding her some chips

Apparently Mia loves a good plush football. Who knew?

7 comments:
Yea for being disease free!!!!!
Glad you could get out during the weekend!
Yea for new carpet! Brave for getting new carpet with at toddler!!!
Glad to see my kids arent the only ones obsessed with dandelions!
Denise
She is too cute blowing the dandelions! Yes home improvements are not as much fun as vacation trips, but the daily improvement is worth it in my opinion. I say 3 cheers for all 3 of you being healthy!
Glad to hear you are disease free. Mia is so cute! I love the last picture...it looks like she is blocking for the touchdown! I am jealous of you getting new carpet...between John and the cats mine is beat.
Your friend's daughters are beautiful too!
WOOHOOOO for new carpet!!! It's about that time here too. Those new pictures are SO cute of Mia! Her hair has had a huge growth spurt!!! :) Glad you are feeling better!
YAY I am glad your better :) Love all the pics. Cute Cute Cute
I want new carpet.
nice job on adding in the floor. show us the options and let us help pick it out!
and those girls are gorgeous. a friend's kids?
I love Mia's "kissy face"!! When my friend's daughter does that with her lips, she calls it kissy face.
So sweet!
Post a Comment