Not much going on here except Mia is cutting about 12 teeth. Ok, I am exaggerating a bit but she isn't sleeping worth a darn and is drenching her shirts with drool. What a pretty picture I am painting huh?
After waking me up at 5:45 this morning Mia decided to carry around her Dora purse.

I caught her mid sneeze. Isn't it cute?!?

Her and boo boo (Rudy the dog) were just kissing but I missed it on camera.

She never stands still for a picture so I run really far in front of her and try to get a picture.

sometimes I just get the back of her.
We have a fun filled weekend planned. On Friday evening we are going to an art fair that has Matilda Jane clothes (yes I am obsessed) and then on Saturday we are going to the beach with our friend Jill and her two girls.
4 comments:
I hope I have not traumatized you with my reality post! LOL You are totally obsessed with Matilda Jane , I think as much as I am with Gymboree from time to time. LOL I hope you have fun a the beach , get plenty of pics! Have a fantabulous weekend!!!!!Thanks for the virtual hug :)
when you say they were kissing, what exactly does that mean?
love the mid sneeze photo. too cute. :)
-s
Teething stinks!!! Hope they all come in soon!
I am glad I have a boy or I would be broke with all the cute girl clothes. Boys stuff is ok but nothing compared to the girl stuff!
Have a great weekend!
Ohhh! I hope we get a fashion show after the art fair :) This teething business is for the birds, eh? PS....If we come up your way, we're getting a sitter for the kids and you guys are coming to gamble with us! LOL!
Post a Comment