CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Pajama Day and Mall Play

On Thursday I dragged Mia to the mall to play. I say dragged because she only likes to play for about 10 minutes and then she would rather run around the mall for the rest of our time. After my last post on how she is difficult she proved me wrong and rode in her stroller the whole time and we even went over to TJMaxx she was behaving so well! It was a great break from the constant, "up, up up" I usually hear.




Hanging out on the stairs.




getting ready to come down the slide.

Fridays are our cleaning days and we usually stay in our pj's all day until night time bath time.



Mia was lounging around while I was cleaning.

This is my FFF because she has a silly smile and if you can zoom in you can see the fishies in her teeth!



eating her fishes - not a care in the world.



still lounging.



then I put her to work



still working...



sweep, sweep and sweep.




I even had her cleaning while she was eating...




dust, dust, eat, and dust some more!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

What is with kids and the swiffer duster? I love it !!! I am glad she surprised you by being so cooperative. She is so dam cute. I tried to zoom but it wouldn't let me dammit! I love her PJ's and her chair!Hope you guys have a great weekend.

Kathy said...

Glad to see you didn't just let Mia lounge about all day! John is a Swiffer fan too! I have said it before I think they read our blogs and Mia must have read it when you said she was tough to take out. And like a self-respecting toddler she had to prove you wrong!! Glad you had fun at the Mall. She is so cute!

One Busy Momma said...

Could we host Mia at our house for a day so she can teach our boys how to clean????
Glad she is liking the playarea better! Mall Playarea's are the BEST! (at least I like them! :)

Denise

lovingourtwoguys said...

2 more Swiffer fans here!! Mia sure is a cute little cleaner!! So glad your shopping trip went well too. I love that Mia is eating her goldfish without a care in the world. Awwwww!

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is sooo cute! My Abby hates to play at mall she would rather run around too!!!!! i feel your pain! LOL