CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 08, 2008

FFF Having a ball....

Not much going on here. I thought our appointment for our new floor was this Tuesday, but apparently it is next Tuesday and Wednesday. I know exciting news right?!? Now for some exciting news.....Jen, Dean and Gracie are coming next weekend! We can hardly wait, it will be so much fun!



Having a ball in her wagon!



so happy



she may not look happy but she really is, she loves eating dirt. So much I had to move the planter.



Now this is having fun.



Ok, this pic is just funny. All our big heads wouldn't fit in the shot. Reminds me of a photo booth incident at Navy Pier - inside joke.



she was always happiest with her sickle. WHAT WAS I THINKING WITH THE BOWS? How come nobody told me??!?



My baby at 9 mo. old. Look at those chubby legs. I could just eat her up. She is growing up too fast. One of my favorite pics of her EVER!



Love the look on her face! My baby again. I wish she was still this little : (



Having fun on her 1 yr old birthday!



Just chillin'

6 comments:

One Busy Momma said...

Tooo cute in her wagon with those sunglasses!!!! A little diva just out for her ride!!!

Glad to see she likes dirt! It is one of the major toddler food groups!!!

Cute trip down memory lane!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Denise

Kathy said...

Mia is so cute! Love the baby pictures. She really looked like she enjoyed that dirt.

Donna said...

Oh - I miss baby Mia! And those chunky thighs!

WOW- what an exciting week you have coming up - visitors and new floors! Oh - the drama of it all!!

And yes, we're all booked and registered! whooppee! Can't wait to SEE you all again! Wahoo!

Robyn said...

Great pics!! Mia is too cute!!

Robyn

Kelly said...

Just cute!!!! My fave of course is the Big Heads pic. I have a thing with big heads...ANYWAY I love her chubby lil' thighs, why can't they stay that way, just a little longer. I miss my baby too!!!

lovingourtwoguys said...

Oooh, I love the dirt-eating pic. She can get together with my boys and they can devour to the heart's content (meanwhile rejecting the food I made for dinner - errrgh!)

Aren't chunkster monkster thighs just THE BEST? (except on me)