On Friday night we took Mia to get her first official ice cream cone! She loves ice cream and asks for it quite often - a girl after my own heart! We told her we were going to get ice cream and we went to put her in her car seat and she threw a monster fit, because she always thought ice cream came from the freezer. She didn't understand, but when we got there and she got her ice cream she was better. Only the ice cream place didn't really have an outside just a picnic table in front of the drive thru and of course Mia didn't want to stand still so we took most of it home.
Then on on Sunday we went to the lake with Jill and her girls. Mia LOVED it! She loves playing with Kayla and Kyleigh and can even say their names (well mostly). She loved Kyleigh chasing her around. She likes being able to walk in and not have to be held like she does in the pool. It was a lot of fun. Question though, why is it when you have kids you make sure ever square centimeter of their little body is covered in sunscreen every time you get out of the water but I can't even remember to put it on my forehead?!?
In other Mia news, she is starting to like to play with her dolls. She carries it around saying bebe, bebe sleeping, bottle bebe, bebe go. It is cute but after being told the bebe is sleeping for the gazillionth time it gets a bit old.

getting it on with her ice cream cone

just a girl and her cone

this handle makes a great seat

my beach baby

checking Kyleigh out I think she was wondering why she was burying her legs!

please stop burying my legs

she really was having fun with the girls!

Kayla, Mia and Kyleigh
all gorgeous girls!

Mia and her bebe doll.

bottle for bebe bottle for Mia. I swear she doe have more than these pj's.

more bebe doll play


oops she fell over

ssshhh the bebe is sleeping

sleeping bebe, bebe sleeping. I have heard this a bazillion times. Then she will walk away and say, "bebe go?"
I have been tagged! By Kelly, Sky's mom. So here it is....
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Jenny
C. Cake or pie? Cake
D.Day of choice? Sunday, my day to sleep in
E. Essential item? debit card
F. Favorite color? pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms with sugar on them
H. Hometown? Flint, Michigan
I. Indulgence? Shopping too much
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? 1
L. Life isn't complete without? My family, computer, and animals
M. Marriage date? We're not allowed to get married, but we celebrate Nov 2nd 2001 as ours
N.Number of brothers & sisters?1 older sis
O. Oranges orapples? Love both, but oranges
P. Phobias? bees
Q. Quotes? Don't really have one
R. Reasons to smile? Mia doing funny things and Jenny saying funny things
S.Season of choice? Summer
T. Tag seven peeps! anyone who wants to participate
U. Unknown fact about me? I am a licensed aestheticism so I can do facials and waxing and I get hair products (the good ones) at cost.
V. Vegetable? All the them except brusel sprouts
W. Worst habits? spending too much money and donuts. I am a girl who loves a good donut.
X.X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray I guess
Y.Your favorite food? seafood
Z. Zodiac sign? pisces
I am tagging those who read and want to play : )
5 comments:
I love the "Mia and her bebe doll" picture - that look! That bedhead! It's precious!
What cool older girl playmates - how sweet for you all. I'm sure they dote on Mia all the time!
OMG Mia's lil' sad face when getting buried is priceless. SO So CUTE!!!! God Gwen get that girl some PJ's. LOL I am KIDDING!!!! The girls are all so gorgeous and I love how they look to be looking after Mia. That's really cute!
A CPAP machine is for sleep apnea. Isn't that horrible for me but its like a dream come true for Ralph cause he gets to sleep with Darth Vader. LOL
OMG and I think we are going to stay at Guateoberfest 1 extra day so YAY more time to hang !!!!!
Yummy ice cream! Let me know if you come out to Kalahari and we will meet you there! It's only like 50 minutes from my house. My kids (and me too!) are nut-so for that place.
I didn't know that you were a Pisces....me too! And you can hook me up with that product discount at the beauty supply store anytime you want....lol. I'm a sucker for "product".
it is amazing how literal they are. why on EARTH would you get in the car for ice cream?
Love the beach and ice cream pics! Did you bring a bib to the ice cream place?? Mia is too cute! And I love her look at being buried in the sand. Priceless!
And she is such a sweet little mother to her bebe!
Post a Comment