It's 3:30 am what are you doing? I have been up since 1:30 am and I have cleaned my house and booked our tickets to Guatoberfest! Yes, we are going. Jenny decided that she (we) needed a vacation and I got a good deal on the hotel room ($99 a night) and an ok deal on the flight. So we are going. Why am I awake? Well the dog decided he needed to bark and Mia decided she needed to get up. So we are up. I really want to make my tres leche cake for tomorrow but I am going to wait. I have a head start on the cleaning so I should be ok. I am trying out the recipe for Mia's 2nd birthday!!
Anyway my FFF is my Fairy Princess. I already got Mia her Halloween costume. Jenny disagreed that Mia should be a fairy princess because she said it is predictalbe. We will see if something cuter comes along I will return the princess costume, but she is darn cute in it.
Friday, August 01, 2008
FFF My Fairy Princess
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 12:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
I have never seen a more beautiful princess!!
I am trying to talk Tony into Guatoberfest too - fingers crossed!!
Now go get some rest!
She is such a cute princess !!!!!I love her outfit. OMG we went shopping today and got super deals at Gymboree and this other local children's store I am so excited ....I think I am high LOL
Man - we could've chatted ALL night! I was up until 4:30am! WooHoo!
Gotta keep the Princess outfit! Just gotta!!
Yippee ( if my exclamation point worked I would use it 100 times). I'm so glad you are going to Guatoberfest. I can't wait to meet you guys. Mia is a stunning princess. She is so cute (4 exclamation points).
Love,
Kel's mom, Skylar's Onnie
Deb
She looks great in her costume. I've been looking for one for Ally too. Last year she was a goldfish, and Becky says we should just re-use that costume for this year. I'm not sure how I feel about that LOL.
And I agree with PP Kelly - great deals at Gymboree this past weekend!
How cute are you that you already have her Halloween costume! You are a girl aftet my own heart. I think Mia is PRECIOUS in her fairy princess outfit!
I'm so sad that I am not going to Guatoberfest to meet you. :( You guys are going to have a B-L-A-S-T!
cutest outfit!
i am sooooo jealous about guatoberfest. jon won't even hear of it. he's all 'we should spend time with family if we're going to the east coast' blah blah blah. he offered for me to take J alone but i'm not convinced i can handle it.
sigh.
Mia is perfect as a Fairy Princess!!! She looks adorable!
Lucky you to be going to Guatoberfest!! It will be so fun. I am jealous!!
Post a Comment