CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday Bash!!!

So this past Saturday we celebrated Mia's 2nd birthday! More on that later....first some park fun!!!



Can you tell she was happy to be at the park?



Let's play!



this is the first time Mia has ever went down a big slide by herself! I of course had to hold her hand while she slid down but I was still so proud!



climbing, climbing



help please help mama



This is what....



time out looks like in my house! I hate disciplining! I can't stand making her sad.

Now onto some birthday fun! We had friends sno cones, pizza, crafts and cake and ice cream!



Mia loves her a good balloon and she was so excited when Jenny came home with 16 balloons!!



The princess making her grand entry...



here she comes....



almost there.



are YOU ready to dance?



I asked if you were ready to dance?



ok, let's go...bow down.



stomp, stomp



what did you say?



oh, I can touch the ground. watch.



shake my hands



dancey dance dance.

Now onto the presents!



Where are my presents?



oh, there they are...







She really had a good time opening her presents this year. It was really cute.



The other 2 yr olds didn't think it was so great but they did pretty well considering.



getting ready for some cake.



posing for a pic over there



blowing out the candles



these are from today she got some bunny slipper....




Anyone else's kid do this? Mia does this all the time when we dance!

4 comments:

lovingourtwoguys said...

Oh, a few tears came to my eyes over your beautiful girl!! She looks so happy and so precious. Can you believe she is 2? I can't. Wow. What a beautiful little sweetheart.

A huge congratulations to you and Jenny on your darling daughter.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet Mia!

Kelly said...

Miss Mia, I cannot believe your 2. It looks like you had such a good time on your birthday! Your Mommies are so lucky to have yopu for there daughter and you are to them as your mommies. I cannot wait to meet all you in just a few weeks. Hugs to you big girl!
Happy Happy Birthday!

Donna said...

WOW - what a fun birthday party! What an adorable little birthday girl!
Love her dancin', love the outfit, love the cake. Good job, Momma's.

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!

And I think I said it last post, Happy Birthday, Baby Mia!!

Kathy said...

Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Mia!! Love, love, love her b-day party outfit. She looked so cute!! And the dance pictures are adorable!