CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

As Donna said....



this one deserves it's own post! Check out how serious all these tots are! Of course there is Skylar, Austin and Logan!





6 comments:

Donna said...

hehe!! LOVE it!

I want the 2nd pose, too. And we need to plan OUR next get together. We sang "hello, hello, hello" tonight and the order went "Austin, Logan, Momma" and then we sang to "Mimi" - they're doing.

Kelly said...

Love it I am swiping the second pose too! We had a blast and miss you all already!

Anonymous said...

That picture is so funny!!!! It was so great to meet you girls. Mia is darling of course. Let's do it again this weekend.
Love,
Onnie

Kathy said...

Adorable pictures!!! How did you manage to get all 4 dressed up and looking at the camera???

Daphne said...

LOOOOOVE the pics!

Vanessa said...

Too cute!! I LOVE having the old photos taken of my children because it's too cute to see them all dressed up and so serious!