This will be short and sweet because Mia is sick....I am going to do a post for everyday we were there because I have 422 pictures. Yes, 422!

Our flight on the way...

she did really well, but thank god the guy in front of us was a saint. When she was done with her stickers and was watching the dvd player she only got to watch about 20 minutes and then we had to turn off all electrical devices which didn't make her happy so she threw a fit and kicked the seat a few times.
at the beach..
watch out for that wave
We ended the day at the bar with a drink, dvd player, and did I mention a drink! I don't think we are going to win mother of the year for this picture ; )
More to come.....






6 comments:
Hee Hee Love her waiting on her stroller, what a doll baby!!!!!
hmmm...she's sick? Like runny nose sick?
I agree with Kelly - that pic of her waiting is ADORABLE!
And looks like I missed another cute bathing suit. Where were you hiding that? lol
Can't wait to see more pics - wished you lived next door! ;-(
I third the waiting for the stroller pic. Too cute.
Sorry she is sick.
so sorry i couldn't drink with you.
and you best put more photos up darlin'.
welcome home.
Looks like a good time! Love the Mia beach pics. She is so cute! And your drink looked yummy!
Looks like day 1 was a total hit!
Post a Comment