We will be heading home tomorrow so I will try my best to post some pics and stories!
Let's just say it was a blast and I really sad that everyone left. We got to meet some people and put actual faces to the blogs, reconnect with some who we had not seen in a year, and meet some brand new ones! Everyone was great and it was so much fun!
Wish us happy travels!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Home Tomorrow!
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
okay - I just commented on your other post... ??
Have a safe journey home!
Have a safe trip home. It was great meeting you guys. Can't wait to see your pics from gfest.
Jill, Nate, and Joey
I scored a comment from the non-blogging, Jen! WooHoo!
Guess who wanted to hold Mimi's hands in the car tonight? ;-(
And they keep pickin up stuffed animals and saying "Super Bear?" like they're looking for him or something! haha
Post a Comment