need I say more : )
I would love to say I will be blogging but I don't think I will!
See you in a week!
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
We're off to Guatoberfest....
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
need I say more : )
I would love to say I will be blogging but I don't think I will!
See you in a week!
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 5:36 PM
10 comments:
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!! See you on Friday!
I hope you all have a great time!! I'm so bummed that I will miss it this year!!
Soooo envious!!!!
Hope you have a great time!
Denise
can't wait to hear the details! :)
Hope you had a great time! Can't wait to see pictures!
I saw you there but never introduced myself! We used to talk alot on a.com... anyways - Gfest was fun! Take care!
Just wanted to say I hope you all had a great time. I've some blogs and it looked like great fun.
How was it?????
Cant wait to see pics and hear the details!!!!
Denise
We are SO exhausted!! Logan asked to go see Mimi today - and they've both been carrying around their old-timey pictures.
We miss you already - I'm trying to find the energy to post pics (and I'm upset because we don't have any of them hugging and kissin' boo!)...can't wait to see yours!
Safe travels!
Im sorry i didnt get to chat with you at Guatober Fest..I hope i see you next year!! Your daughter is a doll!!
Leslie
Post a Comment