So I haven't been the best blogger, sue me. Last night we went to see Elmo live! It was Mia's first time at anything like that and a lot of fun. I have pictures but I don't really feel like downloading them and resizing them so you will all have to wait on pins and needles for another day!
I have been busy doing things like raking leaves. I don't think anyone in the history of man has as many freaking leaves in their yard as we do! We did leaves ALL day today and last weekend too. There are still some leaves on the trees so we aren't even done yet!
So guess what we start next week? Classes, classes for what you might ask....
Foster/Adopt! I can't wait! Yes, we will soon (in months) have another baby in the house! We of course will hope for the long run, but with foster/adopt you never know. We are actually considering a boy, but we are still leaning a little towards a girl. Who knows? Oh and this will be the first time Mia will be left with a babysitter! Please, help us! My girl is going to be so upset with me. It is only for 2 or 3 hours....I am dreading leaving her.
Here are some pics I never posted of a birthday party we went to in September.

Aren't they adorable! They are destined to be BFF's

Isn't she a cutie!

Biting mama.
So we got Mia cake at cake time and Rosa had cake, but Mia had 2 forks and Rosa only had one. Mia loves her forks and when Rosa went to help herself to one of Mia's forks Mia took her (Rosa's) cake and threw it on the floor! It was pretty funny!


10 comments:
THIS IS BIG NEWS!!! Congrats on the foster/adopt decision. This will be so great!
Try not to worry about the babysitter thing. It is tough the first time, but I know it will be fine.
Can't wait to see the Elmo live pics!!
Ok - you need to do the babysitter thing more often! Moms need time together without daughter -trust me you do!
I'll be hoping all goes well. Great news about classes - good for you!
Awesome news about fostering to adopt! I have two friends who are doing this right now and so far so good! Good luck!
I'm soo happy to hear you are starting the journey to foster-adopt!!!!!!
If you happen to have a little boy join you, I'm sure I can find an outfit or two around here....
How cool about Elmo live!!!!!
Cant wait to see pics!
wow, very cool on the f/a! big step.
and as for elmo...you know he's a puppet, right? ;)
xo
HEY! I was going to e-mail you two dats ago, but that didn't happen, so I'm back here!
YAY on the foster/adoption - OMG, that's so exciting!! We'll be praying and can't wait to hear more!
And since it's Monday - how did everything go today? With the meeting and with the babysitter? And I'm with you - it's hard, it's very hard to leave them, isn't it? Hope it all went well.
Great news!! How exciting! Boys are fun too. Good luck with the babysitter. I have only left John with my mother and/or sister.
Please keep us updated.
Oh and love the pictures of Mia and her BFF. Too cute especially the one where Mia is waiting for her pizza!
hey chicklet. just tagged you. ;^P
Oh - another baby! How exciting!
Post a Comment