So yes, we got a new minivan. Well, new used minivan. Jenny calls it my gay van because of my stickers.
Ch-ch-check it out...

yes, that is my dear daughter passed out in the back, that is how comfortable it is.

swinging in the snow man

eating the snowman. In case you didn't figure it out Mia thinks snow is snow man. So whenever she wants to go outside and play in the snow she say, "play snow man."
holding her holiday dog that she found in the christmas decorations and it smells lovely, a mix of christmas potpourri and old closet.










8 comments:
Can I come play in the snow too?? Adorable as usual!!
I just posted us playing in the snow man. Tell Jenny I love your big gay awesome photshop skills van!!!!!Hate is not a family value I agree :) Mia looks different...older dammit!!!!! Are you on Facebook???? I am so look me up, Jenny is my friend, you should be too!!!!!
Mia looks so older all of a sudden and just too stinking cute! Love her shirt too. The van looks comfy. That is so cute that Mia calls snow snowman.
Welcome to the Van club! I am so envious of yor photoshop skills - I have nill!
Damn you and your snow!!! I refuse to go another winter without slinging my guys down a snow covered hill! If I have to drive for dayz, I WILL find snow!
Mia looks like a little baby. I do not see any toddlerease in her at all. She looks like you just brought her home.
Okay - did you buy that? It sux when they grow, doesn't it? Really, she only looks a leetle older, but darn stinkin' cute! Darn stinkin cute!
Nice big gay van. I think you need the rainbow sticker that says "family car" on it. Here's the picture I could find of it...
i was just going to post that i am going to call it your big gay van, then i see that several folks have beaten me to it.
ps i LOVE mia's bellbottoms. i want some. (for me, not julian)
I've missed you guys. Did you have a nice Thanksgiving?
You drive a mini van? (shutter and smirk - can you see it?) At least you do it with pride (pun intended).
I agree with PP Kathy - Mia looks like a big girl, all of a sudden. How did that happen?
Post a Comment