by Samantha. I wasn't ignoring the first one but I can really think of 7 interesting/weird things about me but I am going to try!
1. My nickname used to be Rocky when I was a kid.
2. I am a total neat freak
3. I hate it when Jenny steals my friends
4. I didn't know I had a big nose until I was 21
5. I hate to be touched when I am sleeping
6. When I was much skinnier my tail bone stuck out REALLY far and Jenny said I must have had a tail when I was born and they cut it off. So I actually asked my mom.
7. I hate large crowds and they make me really grumpy.
Ok, those 7 really stink, but I am not all that interesting : )
10 things I am grateful for:
1. my family
2. my house
3. our health
4. my animals
5. my internet friends cuz I don't have any real friends
6. my computer
7. that we get to go out this Saturday without Mia
8. Breyer's chocolate ice cream
9. Mia's new playroom in the basement
10.being able to adopt another baby
I need to tag 5 people so I tag, Kelly, Donna, Kathy, Becky, and Vanessa
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
I've been tagged twice
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
First of all, love your gay van! (I am a post behind.)
Also, I too am thankful for my internet friends because I have so few in real life!!!
wow, i must be really weird because of your list, i also have 2,4,5, and 7!
thanks for playing.
-s
If you don't want me to steal your friends then you should get on FaceBook with us!!! : )
Post a Comment