CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bloggin Rut

So Kelly, you know Kelly right? Anyway, she mentioned that she felt like she was in a blogging rut and I thought that is what my problem is! It's not that I don't care what is going on in my friend's lives or care to update them on our lives it just seems like a lot right now. I don't know why. It's not like I am super busy or anymore busy than usual. Ok enough of my whining. Please forgive me fellow blogging friends if I haven't been a great bloggin' friend lately!

Onto Mia and the baby sitter, apparently she isn't as sensitive as we are! The last time we left her for our class (2nd one) she didn't even cry AT ALL!!! Today we tried out a new church. We walked in took Mia to the nursery said hello to the nursery workers kissed Mia good bye and walked away. We stood there and listened to (where she couldn't see us) and she didn't even cry. Then we went to sit for the service and Jenny and I both looked at each other and said, "who did we just leave our child with? What was their name?" Mother of the year award! Eventually about an hour into the service one of the workers came and got me and Mia was crying, but not bad and I could tell that she just started crying. I thought thank goodness they didn't try to wait for her to calm down and just came and got us. We will see how she will do next time in the nursery.

We have 2 classes left for our foster to adopt. I had all our paper work done except for our medicals (waiting to get appointments) for our 2nd class. The paper work is NOTHING compared to International adoption! The home study is another story! It is 4 to 5 hours long.
We will keep you updated.

Here are some random pictures some from a month ago and some recent!

These pics are before Guatoberfest and the freaking snow!



Mia loves buckets...



carrying buckets...



putting stuff in buckets...



and having her picture taken with buckets.



They make her manically happy!!!



I was getting ready to wax our eyebrows.
(did you know I could do that? I could also wax my bikini area too, but I don't it hurts)



Mia thought she would try to do Jenny's too.








So my grandpa (who is 91) gave me this solid gold coin on a chain, the coin is from 1886 and Mia thinks she should wear it. She calls it her princess necklace. I think she looks like mobster!



Just call her Tony Soprano



She also loves to wear Jenny's shirts and one day Jenny changed and Mia had to wear her shirt and watch!




7 comments:

One Busy Momma said...

She needs her "princess" necklace while wearing the shirt and watch!!!
Tooo cute though tryiing on all the clothes and such!

So happy your guys are almost done with your classes!!!! You will have to clue me into what all is involved! Sooo excited for you two!

Vanessa said...

Congrats on the classes!! LOVE the princess necklace!!

Julie P said...

Way to go on almost finishing your classes. You should be psyched Mia is ok with you all leaving her at the nursury and with a sitter, its a good thing! Now you both need a night out - what till you do date night!
I hear you about the blogging rut. Sometimes I can blog lots and lots, sometimes not so much.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. We'll be away so no blogging for a few days.

Kelly said...

We love you and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

lovingourtwoguys said...

Oh my...or should I say "Oh, Dear" LOL...I have been in a major blogging rut, one that I hope to change soon.

I need you to do my brows - they are so shaggy because I don't trust anyone to do it right!!

Mia is Ms. Cuteness, as always...I am glad that she is doing so well. It is a compliment to you and Jenny that she is so well adusted!

Dr. Samantha said...

the cutest mobster i've ever seen!!!

Jill said...

Love the Gangster Tony Soprano photo. Glad Mia did well in the nursery and with the babysitter.