I know you all have been waiting on pins and needles on the pics from Elmo live! So I am here to please.
We had our first class and Mia stayed with our neighbor. She did really well and only cried for a few minutes after we left. She was really excited to see us when we got home and maybe a little mad, but she was no worse for wear. (is that the right saying?)

before Elmo. I had to buy her an Elmo outfit for the concert.

Hey, look mama you were dumb enough to buy me this $12 Elmo

and I am just going to look crazy eyed while eating it...

what's over there?

A family pic

waiting for the show to begin...

isn't this an attractive face.

The show
Mia watching the show
still watching the show....
She really like it and it was a lot of fun too!
She really like it and it was a lot of fun too!


5 comments:
Looks like she enjyed Elmo!! I so wanted to take my girls but couldn't because Olivia was sick:( Maybe next time!
So glad you all survived the first babysitting. How many classes do you need to take to foster/adopt? And what age are you looking at for children? I am so excited for you guys!
Love, love, love Mia's Elmo outfit. She is just so cute and getting so big. Isn't it crazy the prices they charge for stuff at shows? Glad you guys had a good time!
You gotta love those attractive faces.LOL It looks like she really really had a good time. Miss you guys
What an adorable outfit!! Mimi is such a big girl - my guys would freak out at a live concert...I think...she was so into it!
Cool on the classes and for Mimi being a big girl with the babysitter! Go Moms!!
How CUTE!!!!! Looks like a good time was had by all. I love that she wore the Elmo outfit so see Elmo. It is like wearning the shirt of the band you are going to see to a concert. So cool. :)
Post a Comment