CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Almost Christmas...

It's almost Christmas! We haven't really had much going on...just getting ready for Christmas. We have also been getting Mia's new room ready. Mia has never slept in her room and I am not sure when she will - hopefully soon : ) So we need a nursery for the new baby and Mia needs to have a room set up for the homestudy even if she doesn't sleep there. So we have been getting that ready. We also recently got Mia a toddler bed and she is sleeping in it but she is still right next to our bed. It is still an improvement and we are working towards her sleeping independently!

On other Mia news...in case you didn't know she is the sweetest little girl EVER!!! She has been saying I love you for a while, but now she will come up, give us a hug, a kiss, and say I love you! She is also saying, "thank you mama." "bless you mama." I could just eat her up!

Onto some Mia cuteness...


This is an outfit Mia wore last year too...ch-che-check out below.



Here is my baby in the same outfit.



check out her purse. She gets attached to an object such as this purse and will carry it around like a lovey.



blurry smiley picture



trying to hide from me and the camera...



still trying to avoid me by pretending to look at the cd's.



look at Mia's Christmas Pj's



oh, I am so tired. Take me to bed.



Whatcha' are you looking at?



my beautiful hair....that my mom straightened. Look how long it is!



give me the camera NOW!



I said, "NNNOOOWWW"



Now I am happy because I am going to Home Depot.



Mommy is trying to take pics of me while driving.



I try to look away but she won't stop...



stop taking my damn picture...



"Give ME THE DAMN CAMERA"



Look I am in a baby cart - that is what she calls shopping carts.



Wow, look wood, lots and lots of wood.



wood is boring...



but my hair is pretty!



Mia wanted me to take a pic of the pillow.



This is our old dog, Rudy or boo boo. He is 70 pounds and a chicken - if the smoke detector is going off he FREAKS out! One time we went away for the day and left the door open for him so he could go in and out. We came home after being gone all day and Rudy wasn't in the house we thought that maybe he had gotten out of the yard. We went and looked around the yard calling for him and he finally came out from behind our shed. Her was clearly traumatized. It took us a few minutes but we realized that he was hiding behind the shed because the smoke dectector was beeping because it needed a new battery! The pic is him trying to sit on Jenny's lap because a smoke detector was beeping!

4 comments:

Genesis MacAuthor said...

Best post ever! Well, at least in the past 3 months.

Dr. Samantha said...

i love the pink chair photo!

Kelly said...

ok these are great pics!!!!!Mia you are cracking me up and you are becoming more and more like a lil' sassbox I know. Hugs to all of you !!!!!

One Busy Momma said...

Love those xmas PJ's!!!!

So excited that Mia's room is done!! and that she is in a toddler bed!!! That's awesome!!!!!

Hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

btw... tagged ya on my blog! I know how much you love those tags! ;)