I have been a terrible blogger, yet again. No excuse here except I painted a room. I should take pictures of the room, but I really haven't taken many pictures lately so I will save that for another date. We have finished out classes and we are just waiting for our references to send their forms back and then we can get started on our homestudy. Other than that we are just getting ready for Christmas - I am all done shopping we scaled down this year and only spent a little over $100 on Mia and I am so proud. We got quite a few things off craigslist and ebay so she is still getting some good things including her first bike! Jenny and I aren't buying for us until after Christmas because we both want expensive things. I am hoping I will get my Nikon D40 : )
Mia is doing new things everyday and this is such a fun age! However did you know 2 year olds never stop talking and they are really bossy?!? Some times I just laugh at how bossy she is and how we just do what she wants. I just said to Jenny tonight that I can hardly believe it has been 2 years since we first her on our visit trip.

My baby had a call on her bow phone last year while we were doing our pics for our Christmas cards.

Isn't she cute.

We thought maybe she would want to sit on Santa's lap....she didn't. I think she thought if she didn't make eye contact he would just go away.

a close up of how sad she was!
8 comments:
At least she doesn't cry with Santa! You look so cute in the Mother-Daughter Santa Photo! We scaled back on gifts too, it feels great!
omg....mia's face is so like, "as soon as you take this picture, i am out of here!" lol....that is too funny! i can't believe how big she is getting!!!!
brook
"mommytoeli"
omg LOL. poor bunny!
Hopefully next year she'll LOVE Santa!! Congrats on the classes!! Praying the rest of the process is a speedy one for you two!!
Hiya strangers!!! Bad-blogging is contagious, eh?
At least, you've been a good commenter. I feel like every day is another lesson is ass-whippin - mine, that is! They're just running me amuck (sp!)!
OH - I dream of coming to play in the snow with you guys! We miss you!
Hey.....Mia is sooooo cute. Love the holiday outfit.
PS I am also a bad blogger so no need to apologize.
I am commenting.
hee hee Now I suck at blogging too! We haven't been doing much and I have been sick so now I am playing catch up. We got the pics in the mail THANK YOU SO MUCH however you didn't leave an address so your not getting a Christmas card. We miss you!
We will all have to add better blogging to our New Year's Resolutions! I love Mia's Christmas jammies!! She is so cute! Love the Santa pic...and that she is holding on to her shopping bag.
Growing up I had a dog (Pretzels) who when the smoke detector, fireworks, door bell went off would go into the fireplace or tub!
Post a Comment