We had a great Christmas here and I hope everyone else did too! I have a lot of pics of Christmas but I wanted to post these first ; )

These are from my nephew's birthday party at a bowling alley. Mia decided she wanted to bowl.

Jenny giving her some pointers.

I want this ball!

Mama reindeer and Mia reindeer

still reindeers.

now trying to make the dog a reindeer - he wasn't very amused.

my beauty queen reindeer

a running reindeer

ok, she's done!
5 comments:
Bowling is funny with the little ones. I loved your reindeer~ness, you should have made that into a Christmas card. :) Miss you Oh and I love Mia's Scottie Sweater!!!!!
Oh my goodness what cute pictures of Miss Mia! I have missed being on top of everyone's blogs. Hopefully now that life is settling down I can catch back up. :) Hope you guys have an AWESOME 2009!
Love the Reindeer pics!! Mia is an adorable reindeer. I totally forgot to torment my cats with the antlers this year. Bowling looks like fun!
Great photos!!! How fun...maybe I am going to take Joey bowling tomorrow. You have inspired me!
now THAT is an adorable bunch of reindeers.
Post a Comment