can you guess with this kick ass picture??
my nikon D40!!! because my wife (although not legally because it is not legal and don't get me started on that) got me an awesome camera! Although my camera is awesome it doesn't get along with my equally awesome computer for some reason they are out to torture me so it is a pain to get pics from here to there.

These pics are from Xmas Eve. We had a great time and Mia loved getting presents!

can you believe how funny I am?

What's in there? It was a ride on horse! She LOVES it!!!

Look Mom, it's a horse!

My grandpa, Jenny and my sis in the background. Notice the drink in Jenny's hand it made Christmas much more enjoyable ; )

Santa brought her a bike!

but she got bored! not really I think Jenny pushed her around on it for hours!

it's fun in case you can't tell.

pure beauty

her bike came with a helmet and she thought she should wear it. She calls it her seatbelt so she can be safe. Get it, Dora?!?

riding her horse

an artsy fartsy picture of my favorite cat of all time, Butterscotch

I didn't name him because I would never name him Butterscotch - not my style but he has been with me for a long time and he is the smartest cat I know.

This is his much younger wife, Penny. She is a favorite too, but not really that smart. If you look at her just right you can see light shine through her eye and I swear right through her little head because she is lacking a brain.
my nikon D40!!! because my wife (although not legally because it is not legal and don't get me started on that) got me an awesome camera! Although my camera is awesome it doesn't get along with my equally awesome computer for some reason they are out to torture me so it is a pain to get pics from here to there.

These pics are from Xmas Eve. We had a great time and Mia loved getting presents!

can you believe how funny I am?

What's in there? It was a ride on horse! She LOVES it!!!

Look Mom, it's a horse!

My grandpa, Jenny and my sis in the background. Notice the drink in Jenny's hand it made Christmas much more enjoyable ; )

Santa brought her a bike!

but she got bored! not really I think Jenny pushed her around on it for hours!

it's fun in case you can't tell.

pure beauty

her bike came with a helmet and she thought she should wear it. She calls it her seatbelt so she can be safe. Get it, Dora?!?

riding her horse

an artsy fartsy picture of my favorite cat of all time, Butterscotch

I didn't name him because I would never name him Butterscotch - not my style but he has been with me for a long time and he is the smartest cat I know.

This is his much younger wife, Penny. She is a favorite too, but not really that smart. If you look at her just right you can see light shine through her eye and I swear right through her little head because she is lacking a brain.
10 comments:
Oh my gosh - could she be any more adorable? I think not! WOW - she cleaned up this Christmas.
That is funny about your second cat. He/she looks like our Owen, and while sweet, he's not going to win any IQ challenges anytime soon.
I want to see you guys! My boys will cater to Mia's every whim!!
Now c'mon I doubt the cat is that stupid.....LOL I think Lucy could top her! And I knew about the camera before you did heeheehehheeeeeeeeeee! It does take amazing pics now I want one dammit!
Butterscotch looks just like my cat, Grunt!!! So cute.
LOVE the pics with your new camera. What a awesome surprise gift for you!
As always, Mia is just beautiful!! Love the photo where she appears to be rolling her eyes!
Okay, so while I'm ECSTACTIC about the new camera so that I get to see Mimi up close and in person and beautiful, I'm so jealous that I almost can't stand it! You are the 2nd blogger I know to get that camera for Christmas and well, I feel the urge to CHARGE! ;-( It's worht it though, right!?!
Anyway - LOVE the pics, I have So many favorites! Love Mimi! Wish you were on fb!
i love the pic of butterscotch, and there could be worse names for a cat. :) i guess i was too slow on the draw for the camera. jon thinks i just need to learn how to use it better. sheesh. happy ny darlin'. -s
Congrats on your camera!!!!! How cool!!!!
Glad you guys had a good Christmas and that Mia likes her stuff!!!!
I suppose now you will be taking more and more pics??? Gosh... I think NOW you may need a new computer! ;)
Oh I so want one of those cameras!!
She's a cutie!!
Mia is just beautiful!! Love the pictures of her on her new bike. And great idea to get one with the push thing. I had to lean to push John on his. Not fun!
Great gift from Jenny! Love the artsy pics of your cats. I love orange cats. Once had one named Marmalade but I was 9 when I named her. One of my cats is dumb as a boot too!
Its so good to hear from you! And see some fun pics of your Christmas. Mia got some great stuff, Congrats on your new camera - it does take great pictures. Hope 2009 is trating you well.
Just had to stop by and say I hope you're all staying warm. I see how cold it is out there. OUCH the frigid weather is headed our way for the weekend.
Post a Comment