Of course, A and L are still up and all over the screen - tha'ts Mimi, that's Mimi. Hi Mimi.
Trues story: eating at Champs where they play a kids movie in addition to sports. It was Monster, inc. I just sat and waited for it....Yep...."Mommy - that Mimi?" ;-) It is now referred to as "Mimi's movie." "I want more Mimi's movie."
gwen is afraid of facebook. i have to send her fb messages through jenny. i think we may need to just start a page for her...hmmmm. mwaaaa haaaa haaaa.
and that girl with your daughter is stunningly beautiful. (so is mia of course but i've said that like a gazillion times.)
5 comments:
So cute!!
Of course, A and L are still up and all over the screen - tha'ts Mimi, that's Mimi. Hi Mimi.
Trues story: eating at Champs where they play a kids movie in addition to sports. It was Monster, inc. I just sat and waited for it....Yep...."Mommy - that Mimi?" ;-) It is now referred to as "Mimi's movie." "I want more Mimi's movie."
OMG That is precious!!!!!!WHy the hell aren't you on facebook?
gwen is afraid of facebook. i have to send her fb messages through jenny. i think we may need to just start a page for her...hmmmm. mwaaaa haaaa haaaa.
and that girl with your daughter is stunningly beautiful. (so is mia of course but i've said that like a gazillion times.)
Awwww.... that last pic is way too cute!!!!!!!!
Beautiful girls!
VERY CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment