Ok, as some as you might know American Idol is in full swing. Some of you might know how much I love American Idol - it gives my life purpose while it is on. I am just not feeling it as Randy would say. In case you all were wondering what was going on in my little world.
Pongo is doing well with the cats although we are STILL in the training stages. The behaviorist said he has just probably not been around cats so we need to teach this unruly 80 pound dog to respect the 15 pounds (oh who am I kidding my cats are 25 pounds)cats. Mia really is in love with Pongo....all day she is covering him up, hugging him, and telling on him for misbehaving.
I have pics to post but Jenny needs to get them off my kick ass camera because the pics are so stinking huge my computer takes FOREVER to get them.
Our home study is done and I think it should be to the state already - although I should probably check to be sure! So we have about 4-8 weeks until we are licensed and then we could get a call anytime after that.
So in case anyone was wondering what was going on that is about it....pictures soon I promise.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Not feeling it...
Posted by Gwen, Jenny, & Mia at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i was just about to re-start ragging on you for not updating in so long. i am so glad to hear pongo may be able to make it at your home after all. will be sending good vibes. xo
Glad to hear the new puppy is working out!! I can't wait to see the new pictures soon! Oh and CONGRATS you're almost there!!
www.heart4children.blogspot.com
I was wondering what was up in your world. Please post pics soon!
Just checking in to see youw you all are doing. Hope all is well.
Ok Ok its been over a week. Is everything ok with you guys?
Post a Comment