at blogging! I am just way behind on posting pictures. These pics are from Memorial Day weekend when Jen and Dean came to visit. It was great fun!
I've been trying different things with Photoshop, not quite sure if I got it yet.
This is Pongo hulla hooping!
The two beautiful girls.
kissing cousins : )
We didn't even plan the matching bathing suits. Jen and I just know something cute when we see it. I love how Mia is looking at Gracie here. She really thinks Gracie is cool.
I love the action in this shot. Check out her hair isn't it cool!
Mia dancing with a graham cracker.
shaking her booty with a graham cracker.

Gracie finger painting herself into the Hulk.
Mia finger painting.
I LOVE this picture. It is quite possibly one of my favorite of all time. If you click on it you can see how great it is.
Uncle Dean striking a pose.

Mia showing off some of her new Matilda Jane duds.
We are getting ready to send my big girl off to school. This is her getting ready to tour her school.
She has her purse and she is accessorized with her necklace.

Now I am boring her....she was ready to go!













2 comments:
OMG - she's growing up! boo!
But - could she get ANY cuter!?! Talk about jealous - I'm so jealous of your visitors, too!
The SAME swimsuit, unplanned - now that's just weird! lol
School!? What school? ALL day? How many days a week? NOW? or in the fall? Ack - so many changes!
Okay, don't rest, get to more bloggin'! We want MORE Mimi!
yay i'm so glad you have updated photos up. she is adorable. wish we could come over to swing with you guys...-s
Post a Comment